<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Hi Folks!

On Friday September 23, my roommate Jay gave me call at 11:45 Am to teel me that our new roommate Cindy has disappeared from our house. OK, so I thought about that for a second, being upset over he situation. Then suddenly it hit me that Cindy could have cleared us out of our earthly possessions. So I called Jay back and asked him to check that all his stuff was still there. I quickly made my way back from work to check on my stuff.

When I returned home, Jay showed me the letter that Cindy had written. She said that Homeland Security had taken her but before hand, made here pack up all her stuff. The both of us read the letter in disbelief. We knew that Cindy should have come up with a better story than that. In our minds, Cindy did not want to live with us any longer so she decided to make up that story and leave.

We decided to rekey the house. At around 5:30 we headed out but we stopped at the Cindy's place of work first. I went in and talked to her boss Brad. I told him the story about Cindy being deported and suck. He could not believe it either and we exchanged contact information. After coming back from Home Depot with the rekeying equipment, I got a call from Brad. He said that he got in touch wioth Cindy's friends and confirmed that Cindy was indeed deported and was currently back in Toronto. Aparently, Homeland Security came into our house and dragged her out in her pajamas even though she had a valid visa to stay here. She only had time to pack all her stuff and got her car impounded. They handcuffed her and took her directly to the airport. Cindy was sick but they denied her any of that cough syrup that she needed so badly. They only feed her potato chips all day and did not let her make a phone call until she reached Toronto.

Wow! What an experience. My sympathies go to Cindy and I hope she can return back someday.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?