<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Western Union Sucks and Blows! 

I had a altercation with Western Union today. I tried to wire some money out of my profile using my boss's credit card over the internet. The order of course did not go through and I was requested to call Western Union to finish the transfer. The transfer still did not go through because the rep said that my boss had to create his own profile to use his own credit to transfer.

At the same time, Western Union blocked my online access to my account to transfer money and also blocked my boss's credit card. Looks like they do not want me to transfer any more money.

I asked them why they did that and their response was that they were "protecting the consumers" thus indicating that I was a crook. Sigh... I will never use them again. Add them to my blacklist. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Labels:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?